- Product Details
- 7 Reviews
- Size 100mm x 224mm
- PLU 9411
- Product Buying Options
Inspired by Nordic design, this sophisticated ceramic diffuser helps you to create a serene ambience by releasing an aromatherapy mist. Uniquely, it is controllable by an app on your mobile device, allowing you to change colours, turn the light off or change the mist settings easily. It doubles as an attractive lamp and you can choose from colour changing mood lighting, a single colour or turn the light off for night time use. You can also choose between continuous or intermittent misting mode - ideal for use with stronger essential oils - and it has an auto shut off feature, making it safe and ideal for use around children or pets.
- Controllable from your mobile - allowing you to change colours, turn the light off or change the mist settings easily.
- Colour changing mood lighting that can be paused on a preferred colour or turned off.
- Continuous or intermittent misting mode.
- No heat, so no essential oil degradation.
- No naked flame or smoke.
- Auto shut off safety feature.
How to use:
Just add water and a few drops of your favourite essential oils and aromatherapy blends.
Measurements: 100mm x 224mm, 100ml capacity.
Warnings: We advise you to empty and rinse the water tank of your diffuser and wipe it dry with a clean cloth every time you use a different type of essential oil. This is because essential oils, especially citrus oils*, may cause damage to the disc if left in the water tank. This type of damage is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
*Essential oils to take care with are: Bergamot, Citronella, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Orange, Eucalyptus Lemon, Petitgrain, Lemongrass and Melissa. All of our Aromatherapy Blends contain citrus except for De-Stress and Vitality.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery