Revitalising Face Scrub
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 100g
- PLU 0453
- Product Buying Options
Buffs away dead skin cells
The first step in your shave routine, our plastic microbead-free face scrub draws out impurities with kaolin and green clays and buffs away dead skin cells with gently exfoliating organic ground rice and rosehip seeds. Regularly exfoliating before shaving smooths skin and helps prevent ingrown hairs which may lead to post-shave discomfort.
- Certified organic
- Exfoliates and energises
- Suitable for all skin types
- New design
Zero plastic microbeads
We’ve never used plastic microbeads in any of our scrubs or polishes and we have successfully campaigned to ban them in the UK.
Use 2-3 times a week. Massage into skin with warm water, then rinse and towel dry. Follow with our Men’s Cooling Aftershave Balm to complete your shave routine.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Aqua/Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Kaolin, Illite, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Sucrose Cocoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Levulinic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil* , Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil , Laurus Nobilis Leaf Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Abies Balsamea (Balsam Canada) Needle Oil*, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil*, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil*, Achillea Millefolium Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol.
*Organically produced ingredients. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 82% organic ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery