Purifying Palmarosa Facial Polish
- Product Details
- 5 Reviews
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 100g
- PLU 0080
- Product Buying Options
Our oil balancing facial polish gently exfoliates and decongests oily and combination skin. With purifying palmarosa, clarifying mahonia and toning alpine willow herb, this weekly treatment balances excess oil and removes everyday impurities to leave your skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalised.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Gently decongests and balances*
- For fresh, clean and clear skin
- Microbead free
* From consumer trials
How to Use:
Use once or twice a week. Apply to damp skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then gently pat dry.
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Aqua (Water), Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Kaolin, Glycerin, Nelumbo nucifera (Lotus) seed powder, Sucrose cocoate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Zinc oxide, Levulinic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed powder*, Aloe barbadenis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Berberis aquifolium (Mahonia) extract*, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) gum oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine willowherb) extract*, Sclerotium gum, Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Dehydroacetic acid, Potassium sorbate, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Alcohol denat.*, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Organic percentage 84% (SA certified).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery