Purifying Palmarosa Facial Polish
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 100g
- PLU 0080
- Product Buying Options
Our oil balancing facial polish gently exfoliates and decongests oily and combination skin. With purifying palmarosa, clarifying mahonia and toning alpine willow herb, this weekly treatment balances excess oil and removes everyday impurities to leave your skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalised.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Gently decongests and balances*
- For fresh, clean and clear skin
- Microbead free
* From consumer trials
Use once or twice a week. Apply to damp skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water, then gently pat dry.
Aqua/Water, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Kaolin, Glycerin, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Powder, Sucrose Cocoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract*, Sorbitan Olivate, Zinc Oxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Levulinic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Alcohol, Canarium Commune Gum Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Epilobium Fleischeri Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Levulinate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Berberis Aquifolium Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral.
*Organic. From essential oils
Made with 84% organic ingredients and 4% mineral content.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled PE plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery