White Tea Enriching Facial Mask
- Product Details
- 11 Reviews
- Size 50g
- PLU 0064
- Product Buying Options
Detoxifying and antioxidant-rich, this award winning facial mask nurtures and cleanses dry and sensitive skin. With refreshing white tea and purifying kaolin clay, it’s an intensive weekly treatment to help plump your skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restore your skin’s natural moisture levels.
- For dry and sensitive skin
- Gently cleansing and detoxifying
- With age-defying, antioxidant-rich white tea
How to use:
Use weekly. Apply a thin, even layer using fingertips to clean dry skin, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Leave for up to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Each jar contains enough for 6 masks.
Jar - Glass
TIP - Calm sensitive skin
Try a cool compress to help soothe the skin. Infuse 1 tsp of marigold dried herb in 100ml of hot water, then leave to cool. Soak a muslin cloth in the mixture and apply to skin for 10 minutes.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin, Glycerin*, Oryza sativa (Rice) extract*, Alcohol denat., Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Zinc oxide, Cetyl alcohol, Propolis extract*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Ribes nigrum (Blackcurrant) fruit oil*, Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) extract*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) leaf oil*, Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamon) seed oil*, Cistus ladaniferus (Cistus) resin*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Camellia sinensis (White tea) leaf extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 59% organically produced ingredients and 26% natural clay minerals.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery