Honey & Orange Facial Scrub
- Product Details
- 22 Reviews
Free Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath 200ml with £50 spend
- Size 75g
- PLU 0052
- Product Buying Options
Our best selling revitalising facial scrub exfoliates and deep cleanses your skin. With skin-conditioning honey, natural neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, and smoothing organic rice powder, it removes everyday impurities and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
- For all skin types
- Deeply cleansing
- Exfoliating and clarifying
- With purifying, oil-absorbing kaolin clay
- Microbead free
How to Use:
Use weekly. Mix a small amount of the scrub with a little warm water or your favourite cleanser to form a paste in the palm of your hand. Massage lightly onto your skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse off with warm water, then gently pat dry.
Jar - Glass
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
Mel (Honey)*, Oryza sativa (Ground rice)*, Kaolin, Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Propolis cera (Propolis) extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil*, Potassium sorbate, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) oil*, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 77% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery