Soothing Starflower Cleansing Milk
- Product Details
- £17.00 now £11.90
- Size 185ml
- PLU 0579
- Product Buying Options
This gentle cream is the simple way to cleanse sensitive skin without drying it, by washing away everyday impurities. A delicate blend of soothing starflower, cooling aloe vera, protecting alpine flower and calming liquorice, makes it ideal for all skin types.
- For all skin types, particularly sensitive skin
- Gently cleanses without drying
- Soothing and calming
- Dermatologically Tested
Apply a small amount to cotton wool and gently wipe over your face, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with warm water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily and follow with our Soothing Starflower Daily Moisture.
"The naturally cleansing benefits of this cleanser make it a lifesaver." OK! Magazine
Blue bottle - Plastic
TIP - Calm sensitive skin
Try a cool compress to help soothe the skin. Infuse 1 tsp of marigold dried herb in 100ml of hot water, then leave to cool. Soak a muslin cloth in the mixture and apply to skin for 10 minutes.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Levulinic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Anisate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract*.
Fair trade. Made with 95% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery