Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Wash
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0070
- Product Buying Options
This moisturising natural facial wash gently cleanses your skin, without drying it, by washing away everyday impurities. With rejuvenating frankincense and nourishing apricot and jojoba oils, it leaves your face feeling refreshed.
- For all skin types
- Gentle and cleansing
- Firming and brightening
- With vitamin-rich oils and antioxidant-rich extracts
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion and taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily before moisturising and follow with our Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner and Frankincense Hydrating Cream or Frankincense Nourishing Cream.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Lauryl Betaine, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Glycerin*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Alcohol Denat.*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Commiphora Confusa Resin Oil*, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic. From essential oils. Made with 88% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery