Organic Beauty Oil
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0560
- Product Buying Options
Not for use during pregnancy unless directed by a healthcare practitioner
This supplement will help improve skin, hair and nails with a combination of hemp, flax, avocado and evening primrose oil.
As well as looking after the surface of your skin by applying nourishing skin care, the key to healthy, radiant skin lies in providing the essential nutrition that it needs to renew, maintain and repair. This Beauty Oil contains nourishing omega fatty acids, essential nutrients and anti-oxidants that the skin needs to replenish itself.
- Nutritional aid to support the body in feeling good and looking younger
- Offers a comprehensive range of potent antioxidants including vitamin E and carotenoids alpha and beta-carotene, along with botanical antioxidant lutein (present in dark, leafy vegetables)
- Simple way to boost the goodness in your diet
How to use:
Take two or three teaspoons daily at mealtimes. Add to fruit or vegetable smoothies, salad dressings, dips, soups or drizzle onto vegetables, pasta, rice etc... or just take neat from the spoon. Our skin isn't just a surface, it's the largest organ of our body, acting as a protective barrier between us and our environment.
The skin consists of two layers, the underlying dermis and the surface epidermis, which is constantly renewing itself, taking about 20 days to refresh. As well as looking after the surface of our skin by applying nourishing skin care, the key to healthy, radiant skin lies in providing the essential nutrition that it needs to renew, maintain and repair. Essential fatty acids are vital, and the body cannot produce them for itself, they must come from the diet or be directly applied. We've put together this special skin nourihsing blend which contains the essential nutrients and anti-oxidants that the skin needs to replenish itself. Take daily to enhance the beauty of skin, hair and nails.
Cleanse from within
Start your day with a refreshing cup of hot water with the juice of half a lemon to cleanse and rehydrate the body and support digestion.
Foods for Dry Skin
Omega oils or essential fatty acids help to balance sebum in our skin. When taken with food they're often referred to as our internal moisturiser because of the link between gut health and the skin.
Golden flax seed oil*, Hemp seed oil*, Avocado oil*, Evening primrose oil*, Pumpkin seed oil*.
* Organically produced ingredient.
Approximately 40 teaspoons per bottle.
Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Approx 40 teaspoons per 200ml bottle. Each teaspoon (5ml) serving typically provides:
Organic golden flaxseed oil 2.09g 48%
Organic hemp oil 1.57g 36%
Organic avocado oil 0.26g 6%
Organic evening primrose oil 0.22g 5%
Organic pumpkin seed oil 0.22g 5%
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery