Bright Start Tea
- Product Details
- Size 18tea bags
- PLU 8359
- Product Buying Options
Refresh your senses with a zesty hit of Bright Start tea. Formulated by our herbal experts, we’ve infused sweet zesty lemon with green nettle and the subtle note of rosehips to create a refreshing blend with a hint of citrus.
Perfect to refresh your senses
100% organic warming blend, beautifully balanced with dandelion root, ginger and cardamom
Supporting the sustainable use of wild harvested ingredients, this international standard ensures a fair deal all along the supply chain.
Kind to the planet
Our 100% organic herb blends are filled into biodegradable tea bags made from natural
abaca (a plant from the banana family) and are oxygen bleached, which is chlorine-free and
kind to the environment. They are stitched with organic cotton and are staple free.
Good to know
Our cartons come from sustainably managed woodland and, since 2012, we have offset over 250 tonnes of CO₂ with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this charity protect over 1,000,000m² of endangered forest to date.
For more information see carbonbalancedpaper.com
How to recycle
Sachets and carton are made of paper and card, and are recyclable at kerbside
Tea bags are biodegradable, compostable, unbleached and staple free and are perfect to pop in your home compost or food waste recycling bin
Cover the tea bag with boiling water and leave to infuse for up to 10 minutes. Remove and enjoy.
ALLERGENS: Made in an environment that processes celery and mustard.
Dried Nettle Leaf* (20%), Dried Whole Lemon* (20%), Dried Rosehips*+ (15%), Dried Dandelion Root*+, Dried Ginger Root*, Dried Cardamom Pod*, Dried Liquorice Root*+.
Made With 100% Organic Ingredients
Sachets and carton are made of paper and card, and are recyclable at kerbside. Tea bags are biodegradable, compostable, unbleached and staple free and are perfect to pop in your home compost or food waste recycling bin.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery