Calming Aromatherapy Reed Diffuser Refill
- Product Details
FREE Wild Rose Beauty Balm Mini when you spend £50 or more T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 6071
- Product Buying Options
A wonderfully fragrant blend of soothing rose and comforting geranium organic essential oils to calm the senses. Use to refill your Calming Reed Diffuser as needed.
• Naturally calming aroma
• 100% natural fragrance with organic essential oils
• Bottle made from 100% recycled plastic. Please recycle after use
Carefully pour the refill into your Calming Reed Diffuser bottle. Insert the required number of natural reeds. Fan out for an even aroma distribution. Gradually releases the aroma over 12 weeks under normal conditions.
Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep upright at all times to avoid leakage. Do not place on polished surfaces. Contains citronellyl acetate, menthone, geraniol, linalool, methyleugenol, citronellol. May produce an allergic reaction.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.**, Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Citronellol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Farnesol, Limonene.
*Organic. **Organic origin. From essential oils.
Bottle: 100% PCR and recyclable at kerbside
Cap: Aluminium and recyclable at kerbside
Label: Made from PP with PE lamination – not recyclable
We are unable to send this product outside of the UK since it is prohibited by the relevant authorities (CAA, DFT and MCA).
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.