Wild Rose Body Lotion
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0842
- Product Buying Options
Our certified organic Wild Rose Body Lotion beautifully moisturises for enhanced radiance. This easily absorbed body lotion is formulated with organic wild rosehip seed oil and sweet almond oil to intensely nourish the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- Beautifully moisturises for enhanced radiance
- Leaves skin soft and smooth
- Certified organic
“Lovely creamy texture, smells and feels amazing. Left my skin soft, smooth & hydrated.”
Zartasha, consumer trial participant for Wild Rose Body Lotion.
Apply daily. Massage into clean dry skin.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Levulinic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glucose, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
*Organic. From Essential Oils.
Of Total: 99.8% Natural Origin, 89% Organic.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Not Suitable for Vegans due to Beeswax
Bottle: Glass. Upcycle and re-use at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump: Hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps into participating stores and we will recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery