Wild Rose Shower Oil
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0796
- Product Buying Options
Our certified organic and clinically proven Wild Rose Shower Oil luxuriously cleanses for enhanced body radiance. With organic wild rosehip seed oil and sweet almond oil to intensely nourish the skin, this beautifully scented shower oil will leave skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Luxuriously cleanses for enhanced body radiance
- Intensely nourishes skin
- Clinically proven to moisturise skin for up to 24 hours
“Left my skin looking & feeling beautiful & soft, the smell was divine, I absolutely loved it.”
Chemica, consumer trial participant for Wild Rose Shower Oil.
Apply to wet skin and massage until the oil transforms into a creamy lather. For a close, in-shower shave, apply to damp skin before shaving. Rinse with warm water.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil*, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
*Organic. From Essential Oils.
Of total: 100% natural origin, 38% organic.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Suitable for Vegans
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump: Hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps into participating stores and we will recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery