Purifying Palmarosa Toner
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0326
- Product Buying Options
This cleansing toner helps care for oily and combination skin by keeping it clean, clear and refreshed. With clarifying mahonia and gently astringent witch hazel, it tones your face, balances excess oils, minimises the appearance of pores and primes your skin to better absorb serum and moisturiser.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Purifying and toning
- Cleanses and decongests
- Balances oil production – ideal for shiny t-zones or skin with a sheen
- Helps to minimise visible or enlarged pores
Blue bottle - Glass
TIP - for oily skin
Zinc helps to balance sebum (oil) levels so is great to add to your diet if you're prone to blemishes. It's found in pumpkin seeds, unrefined carbohydrates such as grains, nuts and lentils.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Levulinic Acid, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Canarium Commune Gum Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Epilobium Fleischeri Flow-er/Leaf/Stem Extract, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Berberis Aquifoli-um Extract , Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Commiphora Confusa Resin Oil*, Melissa Of-ficinalis Leaf Oil*, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil*, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil*, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
From essential oils. Made with 97.5% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
Shrink sleeves: PET plastic. Not commonly recyclable.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery