Rehydrating Rose Facial Oil
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 2346
- Product Buying Options
This best selling balancing facial oil infuses soothing damask rose and organic oils to give normal skin types a natural revitalising boost.
Facial oils replenish your skin’s natural moisture levels while helping protect it from future moisture loss. They’re useful in cold, dry weather when chilly winds and central heating may take a toll on your skin, and excellent during the summer months when your skin may be feeling particularly sun-parched.
- For normal skin types
- Soothes whilst balancing skin’s natural moisture levels
- Rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins
- Comes with a pipette for easier application
Blue bottle - Glass
Apply daily to freshly cleansed, toned skin. Simply add a few drops to your fingertips and massage in, using an upward circular motion, and taking care around delicate eye area. For a glowing complexion, follow with Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture.
Your Daily Facial Oil Ritual:
Lightly sweep onto freshly cleansed skin. Take a moment to inhale the aroma before gently massaging in an upwards and outwards motion.
Facial oils help to restore your skin's natural moisture levels. Apply a few drops to your skin before your moisturiser for a hydrating boost.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil*+, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut derived ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 99% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery