Sensitive Soothing Daily Serum
- Product Details
FREE Wild Rose Beauty Balm Mini when you spend £50 or more T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 0791
- Product Buying Options
Providing a boost of hydration for soft, supple skin, this is the perfect serum to include in your daily sensitive skincare routine. With a soothing blend of organic borage oil, edelweiss flower extract and sodium hyaluronate, this lightweight serum will leave skin feeling comforted and cooled, with an added hydration boost.
- Boosts skin’s hydration with sodium hyaluronate
- Ideal for sensitive skin types
- Fragrance-free and dermatologically tested
- Certified organic and vegan approved
- 71% agree their skin feels calmed and nourished*
- 78% agree their skin feels cooled and soothed*
- 79% agree their skin feels soft and supple*
*Based on a consumer trial with 83 participants after 2 weeks
Apply to clean skin morning and evening. Squeeze two drops of serum onto fingertips and apply to your face and neck with a light upwards and outwards sweeping motion, until fully absorbed.
For results you’ll love, use after Sensitive Soothing Cleansing Milk and follow with Sensitive Soothing Moisturiser.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/water, glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, levulinic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, sodium levulinate, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, leontopodium alpinum flower/leaf extract, borago officinalis seed oil*, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citric acid, sodium benzoate, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract*.
*Organic. Of total: 99.8% natural origin. 96.5% organic.
Bottle: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Dropper: Hard to recycle as they are made from glass, plastic and rubber. Although it’s possible to pull out the glass dropper tube to enable recycling, we don’t recommend it in case of injury, and suitable safety equipment would need to be used. If separated the glass dropper tube can be recycled with glass, commonly in your kerbside recycling or at household waste recycling centres, and the plastic and rubber section can be recycled at our participating stores.
Carton: FSC, widely recyclable.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery