Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Oil
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 0785
- Product Buying Options
This rich and revitalising best selling facial oil moisturises and rejuvenates all skin types. With a blend of toning frankincense and organic omega-rich botanical oils, it also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Facial oils replenish your skin’s natural moisture levels while helping protect it from future moisture loss. They’re useful in cold, dry weather when chilly winds and central heating may take a toll on your skin, or during the summer months when your skin may be feeling particularly sun-parched.
- For all skin types
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Clinically proven to moisturise for up 12 hours
- Balances skin’s natural moisture levels
- Comes with a pipette for easier application
Blue bottle - Glass
Apply daily to freshly cleansed and toned skin. Simply add a few drops to your fingertips and massage in, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. For a glowing complexion, follow with Frankincense Hydrating Cream or Frankincense Nourishing Cream.
Your Daily Facial Oil Ritual:
Lightly sweep onto freshly cleansed skin. Take a moment to inhale the aroma before gently massaging in an upwards and outwards motion.
Facial oils help to restore your skin's natural moisture levels. Apply a few drops to your skin before your moisturiser for a hydrating boost.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil*, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
*Organic. From Essential Oils. Made With 99.6% Organic Ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery