Oil Free Hydrating Serum
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 0094
- Product Buying Options
Our Oil Free Hydrating Serum adds a layer of mattifying hydration, and is perfect for all skin types. Hyaluronic acid and rice extract rehydrate for a smooth, plump and luminous complexion, while calming willow herb soothes and helps minimise the appearance of pores.
- Hydrating and mattifying
- Great as a make-up primer
- Helps to keep unwanted shine away
- Ideal for thirsty summer skin
"This serum is light, instantly cooling and just the thing for keeping unwanted shine away." Elle.com
Use morning and evening, and start by cleansing and toning. Gently massage a small amount into your face and neck in an upward, circular motion. Finish your routine by applying your usual moisturiser.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Glycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Levulinic Acid, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract*, Superoxide Dismutase, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Levulinate, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Carterii Oil*, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil*, Commiphora Confusa Resin Oil*, Soybean Peroxidase, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Limonene, Eugenol, Farnesol.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 85% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery