Purifying Palmarosa Mattifier
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 0079
- Product Buying Options
Our oil balancing, mattifying serum is ideal for oily and combination skin. With purifying organic palmarosa and mattifying kaolin clay, it helps to reduce shine and minimise the appearance of pores, for a clearer, more matte complexion.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Balances excess oils to reduce shine
- Preserves natural moisture levels
- Minimises appearance of pores
- Leaves skin with a matte finish
Blue bottle - Glass.
Use daily after cleansing and toning, while skin is slightly damp. Apply one pump to your fingertips and gently massage in with an upward circular motion, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For best results use before Purifying Palmarosa Daily Moisture.
Aqua (Water), Zea mays starch (Corn starch)*, Glycerin*, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil*, Kaolin, Sucrose cocoate, Cetearyl olivate, Cetearyl glucoside, Lotus powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf powder*, Zinc oxide, Epilobium fleischeri (Alpine willow herb) extract, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Canarium luzonicumcommune (Elemi) gum oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Melissa officinalis (Melissa) leaf oil*, Sodium hyaluronate, Sorbitan olivate, Dextrin palmitate, Sclerotium gum, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. *Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Organic percentage 87% (SA certified).
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery