Frankincense Hydrating Cream
- Product Details
- Size 50g
- PLU 0716
- Product Buying Options
This beautifully light, best selling organic moisturiser, with rejuvenating frankincense and myrrh essential oils, keeps your skin soft and hydrated.
- For all skin types
- Instantly hydrates and rejuvenates occasionally dry skin
- Clinically proven to moisturise for up to 24 hours
- Dermatologically Tested
- If you’re looking for a slightly richer moisturiser or have more mature, dry skin, you might like to try our Frankincense Nourishing Cream.
Apply using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. For best results, use daily after using our Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Wash or Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser and Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner.
Aqua/Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cetearyl Olivate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Levulinic Acid, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Anisate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopherol, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Commiphora Myrrha Oil*, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organic. From essential oils. Made with 91% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
p>UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery