Jasmine Enriching Cream
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 50g
- PLU 0530
- Product Buying Options
One of our skincare classics, this enriching cream - with its fragrant scent of night flowering jasmine - intensely moisturises dry skin types. It's a gentle blend of jojoba oil, which helps skin retain its natural moisture levels, with vitamin E to help both protect and replenish, so that dry skin will feel nurtured and nourished in no time.
- For dry skin types
- Helps restore moisture levels
- Nurtures, nourishes and calms
Jar - Glass
Use daily. Apply to skin using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area.
Aqua, Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) oil, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+, Daucus carota (Carrot) extract*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) oil, Copaifera officinalis (Copaiba) resin*, Styrax benzoin (Benzoin) extract, Alcohol denat., Sorbitan stearate, Tocopheryl acetate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Anisyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl cinnamate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut/seed based ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.Made with 12% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery