Frankincense Nourishing Cream
- Product Details
Spend £40 and get the Beauty Box for £25 (worth £90) T&C apply
- Size 50g
- PLU 0520
- Product Buying Options
This extra rich, best selling moisturiser, with rejuvenating frankincense and myrrh essential oils, nourishes and replenishes all skin types.
- For all skin types
- Smooths and rejuvenates
- Clinically proven to moisturise for up to 24 hours
- Extra rich, ideal for dry and mature skin
If you’re looking for a slightly lighter moisturiser for skin that’s occasionally dry rather than regularly dry, you might like to try Frankincense Hydrating Cream.
Jar - Glass
Use daily after cleansing and toning. Apply to face using an upward circular motion, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For best results use daily after Rejuvenating Frankincense Facial Wash or Rejuvenating Frankincense Cleanser and Rejuvenating Frankincense Toner.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernal Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Tocopherol, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Limonene.
*Organically produced ingredient.
Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery