Palmarosa Purifying Facial Mask
- Product Details
- Size 50g
- PLU 0068
- Product Buying Options
Our deeply cleansing facial mask detoxes and rebalances oily and combination skin. With naturally cleansing green clay and purifying palmarosa, it helps to unblock your pores, minimise the appearance of blemishes and remove everyday impurities.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Cleanses and balances*
- Helps to decongest the skin and unblock pores*
- Oil balancing
*From consumer trials
Jar - Glass
Use weekly. Apply a thin, even layer using fingertips to clean dry skin, avoiding the eyes and mouth. Leave for up to 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. Each jar contains enough for 6 masks.
"You'll feel like you've just had a spot of pampering when you use this deeply cleansing facial mask that detoxes and rebalances oily and combination skin." hellomagazine.com
Aqua/Water, Kaolin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract*, Alcohol, Berberis Aquifolium Extract, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Illite, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sclerotium Gum, Sorbitan Olivate, Levulinic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Spirulina Platensis Powder*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Propolis Extract*, Terpineol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Sodium Levulinate, Geraniol, Citronellol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Made with 55% organic ingredients and 37% mineral content.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery