Orange Flower Facial Wash
- Product Details
- Size 100ml
- PLU 0042
- Product Buying Options
Our nourishing, gently foaming facial wash cleanses dry and dehydrated skin types by washing away everyday impurities. With natural neroli oil, distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree, soothing calendula and cooling aloe vera, it refreshes your skin, without drying it further.
- For dry and dehydrated skin types
- Gently cleansing, nourishing and nurturing
- With antioxidant-rich aloe vera
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily and follow with our Nourishing Orange Flower Toner and Nourishing Orange Flower Daily Moisture.
Top Tips to keep skin hydrated
1. Drink plenty of water - Your skin needs water - 2 litres a day, including from food, is ideal. Add a slice of lemon to restore your skin's brightness.
2. Use a facial oil - Harsh weather conditions take their toll - help protect skin by adding a few drops of facial oil when applying your moisturiser.
3. Wash with cooler water - Taking hot showers and baths can dehydrate skin. So turn the temperature down by 5°C at the same time and save enough energy
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Aqua (Water), Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl betaine, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Glycerin*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Canaga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 89% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery