Palmarosa Facial Wash
- Product Details
- Size 100 ml
- PLU 0014
- Product Buying Options
This best selling, gently foaming facial wash is the simple way to cleanse oily and combination skin. Working on a deep level to cleanse and decongest, it washes away everyday impurities without stripping away any of your skin’s natural oils.
- For oily, combination, blemish prone and problem skin types
- Gently cleanses and decongests
- Naturally cleansing and oil balancing
- Low foaming to avoid drying the skin
How to use:
Massage a small amount into damp skin, using an upward circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area. Rinse with cool water to help close pores, then gently pat dry. For best results use daily before moisturising and follow with Purifying Palmarosa Toner and Purifying Palmarosa Daily Moisture.
TIP - for oily skin
Zinc helps to balance sebum (oil) levels so is great to add to your diet if you're prone to blemishes. It's found in pumpkin seeds, unrefined carbohydrates such as grains, nuts and lentils.
Aqua (Water), Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Cocamidopropy betaine, Glycerin*, Glyceryl laurate, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract*, Alchohol denat.*, Panthenol, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Sambucus nigra (Elder) flower extract*, Propolis extract*, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) herb oil*, Canarium luzonicum (Elemi) gum oil, Citrus limonum (Lemon) peel oil expressed*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) leaf oil*, Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) fruit oil*, Levulinic acid, Citric acid, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 83% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery