Mothers Bath Oil
- Product Details
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1660
- Product Buying Options
With uplifting, organic bergamot and ylang ylang essential oils, this beautifully aromatic skin-nourishing bath oil encourages a sense of wellbeing.
- Beautifully uplifting
- With skin-nourishing oils
- With uplifting, organic bergamot and ylang ylang essential oils
"It's the perfect treat for a new mum." Mother and Baby Magazine
Add a tablespoon of Mother’s Bath Oil under warm running taps. Use as often as desired both before and after pregnancy. Each bottle should be enough for 6-8 baths.
Recommended for expectant and new mothers, but can also be used as a general relaxing bath oil.
WARNING: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil Polyglyceryl-10 Esters, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral.
*Organic ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 79% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery