Baby Bath & Shampoo
- Product Details
- Size 200ml
- PLU 1640
- Product Buying Options
Enjoy bath time with this gently cleansing wash for skin and hair. Relaxing organic lavender essential oil is blended with mild, vegetable based cleansers to care for baby’s delicate skin.
- Gently cleansing
- Lightly foaming
- For delicate skin and hair
- With relaxing organic lavender essential oil
- Gentle enough for newborns 3kg/6lb 10oz and over.
Add up to a capful to bath water and mix well. Can also be used as a mild shampoo – apply sparingly and rinse well.
Please note: this wash is gentle enough for newborns 3kg/6lb 10oz + although our labels recommend using on babies aged 3 months and over. Our labels will be soon updated accordingly.
Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Alcohol**, Levulinic Acid, Propolis Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Sodium Levulinate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Terpineol, Linalool.
*Organic **Organic origin From essential oils. Made with 48% organic ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
As part of our commitment to making all our packaging reusable, compostable or recyclable by 2025, we’re taking steps to replace all our current black lids and caps to a version that is easier to detect at recycling plants. This product is among those that have changed to our new lids. Made with non-carbon black pigment, the lids are more likely to be recycled when sorted with plastics. We advise customers check local recycling to determine correct sorting. We’ll be changing more of our black lids and caps used on our bottles, tubes and jars over the next year, in the meantime we suggest that customers check with their local authority where these can be recycled.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery