Defend & Protect Hand Wash
- Product Details
Free 100ml Defence Refill with £40 spend on Defend & Protect and Hand Defence T&C apply
- Size 185ml
- PLU 1080
- Product Buying Options
Transform your everyday routine into blissful ritual with this certified organic hand wash. Delicately scented with a purifying blend of organic niaouli, lemongrass and witch hazel, hands will feel clean, fresh and protected. Gently foaming and with a non-drying formula, it’s the perfect hand wash for the whole family to enjoy.
• Gently foaming, with a non-drying formula
• With our Organic Defence blend of purifying essential oils
• Ideal for the whole family
• Certified organic and vegan approved
How to use
Massage a small amount into wet hands, building up a gentle lather, then rinse thoroughly. For the perfect handcare duo, follow with Defend & Protect Hand Lotion.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/water, lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil*, sea water extract, levulinic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract*, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract*, sodium levulinate, lavandula hybrida oil*, alcohol denat.**, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil*, alcohol**, vetiveria zizanoides root oil*, cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil*, citral, limonene, linalool, geraniol. *organic.
**organic origin. From essential oils. Of total ingredients: 98.7% natural origin, 63% organic.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres. Label: Peel off the bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers into participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery