Defend & Protect Hand Lotion
- Product Details
Free 100ml Defence Refill with £40 spend on Defend & Protect and Hand Defence T&C apply
- Size 185ml
- PLU 1090
- Product Buying Options
Ideal for the whole family, this certified organic hand lotion will leave skin feeling beautifully soft and moisturised. Enriched with skin-conditioning sunflower oil, protective beeswax to help lock in moisture, and a purifying blend of organic essential oils, it’s the perfect post-cleanse treat for hardworking hands.
• Conditions and protects for beautifully soft skin
• With our Organic Defence blend of purifying essential oils
• Ideal for the whole family
• Certified organic
How to use
Apply regularly, paying special attention to your nails and the backs of your hands. Ideal to keep hands in top condition. For the perfect handcare duo, use after Defend & Protect Hand Wash.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycerin, polyglyceryl-3 rice branate, cetearyl alcohol, melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil*, cera alba/beeswax*, levulinic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, tocopherol, sodium levulinate, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, lavandula hybrida oil*, sea water extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract*, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil*, vetiveria zizanoides root oil*, alcohol**, cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil*, sodium dehydroacetate, citral, limonene, linalool, geraniol, eugenol, citronellol.
*organic. **organic origin. From essential oils. Of total ingredients: 99.8% natural origin, 93% organic.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres. Label: Peel off the bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers into participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery