Wild Rose Beauty Serum
- Product Details
Spend £40 and get the Beauty Box for £25 (worth £90) T&C apply
- Size 30ml
- PLU 2440
- Product Buying Options
Our Wild Rose Beauty Serum is a nourishing radiance boost to leave your skin feeling silky smooth. With provitamin A-rich organic wild rosehip seed oil, ultra-moisturising hyaluronic acid and a balancing blend of organic geranium and patchouli essential oils, it leaves skin feeling supple with a healthy glow, naturally.
Why use a facial serum?
Their unique composition means they can deliver a higher concentration of active ingredients where they're needed, targeting specific skincare concerns.
• Suitable for all skin types
• Easily absorbed with a silky texture
• With a balancing blend of organic geranium and patchouli essential oils
• Certified organic
Apply morning and evening after cleansing and toning. Gently massage into skin with a light, upwards, circular motion, taking care around the delicate eye area.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Levulinic Acid, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Boswellia Sacra Resin Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Cymbopogon Martini Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Farnesol.
From Essential Oils.
Made With 82% Organic Ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery