- Convenient 1 a day tablet
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner, preferably with a meal.
Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet. Keep out of reach of children Do not exceed the stated dose. If under medical supervision, consult a doctor before use. Store in a cool dark place away from moisture and direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) 424mg, Rose Hip (Rosa Canina) 50mg.
Capsule Shell: Vegetable Cellulose (Hpmc)