- Convenient 1 a day tablet
- Buffered, low acidity form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, gums, skin teeth & cartilage
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Backward step moving from glass to plastic. Shame!
Feel the difference in my body quite fast
No doubt the many benefits of Vitamin C supplement, but many can be rough on the stomach or have added sugars, fillers etc. This is natural, pure, and has the added rose hips. Much more likely to keep up with the supplementation without the gastric side effects. I travel a lot, and it is much easier to pack the capsules and keep track of the dose than another powder form I’d been taking.
I was encouraged to take these capsules rather than my usual brand for Vitamin C tables, because Neal’s Yard remedies don’t use ‘fillers & caking agents’ etc. I like also the thought of getting a source of vitamin C from Rose Hip. I
understand how vitamin C is vital in the maintaining the health of our bodies, from aiding collagen production, to boosting our immune function so we can fight off infections etc. Its reassuring to have an ethical, trust brand like Neal’s Yard, to source & manufacture vitamins & mineral supplements.
According to the Eat Right for Your Type approach those with blood type A benefit from Rose hip vitamin c. I found that it was easy to find a product that didn't also contain undesirable additives. My tummy is also sensitive to vitamin C, even some buffered versions. This is a form I can tolerate, with the added rose hip and it's a capsule so it's easy to take.