- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- No synthetic binders
- No synthetic binders.
- No synthetic fillers.
- No GM.
- No nano technology.
- Suitable for vegans
These are fantastic. I take these regularly with Neal's Yard Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Boost.
I’m not certain I’ve felt any benefit by taking them, but I haven’t had any problems from taking them either. I’ll finish the course before deciding. No need to send a voucher.
This is the only brand that has actually worked and made a difference to how I feel, giving me more energy and an overall feeling of wellbeing. No nasties.
I’ve tried many brands of B vitamins and these are by far the best. They give my energy levels a real boost and help me to focus. 👌🏼
Vitamin B is an essential part of my daily diet routine now. I can feel amazing benefits, like a strong energy and mental boost. This is an essential vitamin for everyone, especially if on low or no meat diets so I recommend very highly. Knowing that it’s clean and without any bulking agents makes it even better. It’s the best B vitamin I have come across and this is a 2 month supply in one bottle! Get it now!