Mothers Massage Oil
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1661
- Product Buying Options
Our 100% organic, skin-nourishing massage oil is a beautifully aromatic, infused with relaxing neroli and uplifting mandarin, as well as sweet almond oil and vitamin E-rich wheatgerm oil.
- Skin-nourishing and relaxing
- With relaxing neroli and vitamin E-rich wheatgerm oil
- Certified 100% organic by the Soil Association
- An ideal gift for new mums and mums-to-be
Blue bottle: glass
Perfect for giving a relaxing massage. Just pour a small amount of oil into one palm, rub your hands together to warm the oil, then massage into skin. Also great for massaging stretchmark-prone areas, such as your upper thighs, upper arms and bum.
If you have dry skin, use after a bath or shower, while your skin is still damp.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil*, Limonene, Linalool, Farnesol, Geraniol, Citral.
*Organic ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery