Rejuvenating Geranium Shampoo
- Product Details
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0820
- Product Buying Options
This natural, oil balancing shampoo restores vitality and shine to oily hair. With an infusion of geranium, apple vinegar, witch hazel and nettle, it gently cleanses your hair and scalp.
All our shampoos have a natural low lathering foam to avoid stripping away the hair’s natural oils, which can leave it feeling brittle and dry as well as irritating the scalp.
- For oily hair
- Gently cleansing
- Low lathering foam
How to use:
Wet hair with warm water, apply shampoo sparingly and work into a low lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat as necessary. For best results, follow with Rejuvenating Geranium Conditioner.
Aqua, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Hydrolyzed oat protein, Pyrus malus (Apple cider) vinegar*, Alcohol denat., Hamamelis viginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Rosa canina (Wild rose hip) extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract*, Juniperus communis (Juniper) berry extract*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Sodium olive amphoacetate, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 63% organic ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery