Revitalising Orange Flower Conditioner Large Size
- Product Details
- Size 950ml
- PLU 0877
- Product Buying Options
Our revitalising conditioner enriches normal hair to leave it looking and feeling shiny and healthy. This moisturising blend of coconut oil and aloe vera is enriched with a herbal infusion of neroli, calendula, burdock root, and comfrey, and leaves your hair beautifully conditioned from root to tip.
- For normal hair
- Revitalising and moisturising
- Enriches and enhances shine
How to use:
After shampooing, apply a 50p-sized amount of conditioner to wet hair and massage in from root to tip. Leave for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For best results, use after Revitalising Orange Flower Shampoo.
Blue bottle: plastic
Aqua, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl olivate, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Glycerin, Behentrimonium chloride, Sorbitan olivate, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange blossom / Neroli) flower extract*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Symphytum officinale (Comfrey) leaf extract*, Arctium lappa (Burdock) extract*, Citrus aurantium amara (Orange blossom / Neroli) flower oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil*, Sapin grandis (Grand fir) oil*, Levulinic acid, Potassium sorbate, Citral, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery