Rejuvenating Geranium Conditioner
- Product Details
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0860
- Product Buying Options
This natural, oil balancing conditioner restores vitality and shine to oily hair. With an invigorating infusion of geranium, apple vinegar, witch hazel and nettle, it enriches and strengthens your hair to boost shine from root to tip.
- For oily hair
- Shine enhancing
- Enriches and strengthens
How to use:
After shampooing, apply a 50p-sized amount of conditioner to wet hair and massage in from root to tip. Leave for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For best results, use after Rejuvenating Geranium Shampoo.
Aqua, Cetyl alcohol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, Cetearyl olivate, Pyrus malus (Apple cider) vinegar*, Alcohol denat., Hamamelis viginiana (Witch hazel) extract, Rosa canina (Wild rose hip) fruit extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract*, Juniperus communis (Juniper) berry extract*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Cananga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil*, Sorbitan olivate, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed oat protein, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 84% organic ingredients.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery