Nurturing Rose Conditioner Large Size
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 950ml
- PLU 0859
- Product Buying Options
Our nurturing conditioner replenishes dry, damaged or coloured hair, to leave it looking and feeling shiny and healthy. With a botanical blend of olive and coconut oils, maple extract, and a delicate infusion of rose and calendula flowers, it enhances vibrancy and shine from root to tip.
- For dry, damaged or coloured hair
- Nurturing and replenishing
- Enhances vibrancy and shine
- Makes combing easy
How to use:
After shampooing, apply a 50p-sized amount of conditioner to wet hair and massage in from root to tip. Leave for a few minutes before rinsing thoroughly. For best results, use after Nurturing Rose Shampoo.
Blue bottle: plastic
Aqua, Acer saccharinum (Maple) extract*, Cetyl alcohol, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Behentrimonium chloride, Alcohol denat., Rosa centifolia (Rose) flower extract, Panthenol, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil*, Ceramide 3, Lauryl glucoside, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Potassium sorbate, Polyquaternium-10,Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 89% organic ingredients.
Bottle: PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery