Geranium & Orange Body Scrub
- Product Details
- 12 Reviews
- Size 200g
- PLU 0982
- Product Buying Options
Say goodbye to dull skin with this energising citrus scrub! It cleanses and smoothes dull and dry skin with Brittany Sea salt and nourishing shea nut butter to leave you feeling toned and beautifully soft.
We buy the beautiful geranium oil we use in this body scrub from a 150-strong women’s co-op in Ituri, DR Congo. We are helping them rebuild their lives after the recent civil war by paying a fair price for their oil, plus an additional premium for community projects.
• For all skin types
• Cleanses, tones and softens dull, dry skin
• Circulation boosting
• With Brittany Sea salt and moisturising shea and cocoa butters
We use natural, additive-free sea salt, harvested by traditional methods in the bay of Brittany, France. The salt harvesting ecological project has turned the bay area from a neglected swampland into an important wildlife wetland.
How to use:
Gently massage into damp skin with a circular motion and then rinse thoroughly. Due to the high salt content we advise you not to use this scrub on freshly shaven or broken skin.
Tipper's Top Tips for Avoiding Plastic
- Pop into one of our stores and we'll refill your water bottle
- Carry a reusable bag in your handbag so you don't have to use carrier bags
- When you're out and about, politely decline a straw for your drink
- Avoid buying single use razors
- If you're a dog owner make sure to buy biodegradeable poo bags
- If you're buying loose herbs, bring a clean container in-store and we'll refill it for you
By Tipper Lewis, Head of Training & Naturopathic Herbalist
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 60% organic ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery