Geranium & Orange Body Balm
- Product Details
- Size 200g
- PLU 0656
- Product Buying Options
Restore the vibrancy of dry or dull skin with our Geranium & Orange Body Balm. Combining vitamin-rich olive and pumpkin seed oils with nourishing shea nut butter, this balm delivers an uplifting moisture boost.
• Restores radiance and vitality to dull, dry or suntanned skin
• Promotes supple skin
• Stimulates the senses with an uplifting blend of organic essential oils
For best results use after exfoliation (we’d recommend our Geranium & Orange Body Scrub). Warm a little balm in your hands and massage gently into your skin.
Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter)*, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Curcubita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil*, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
As part of our commitment to making all our packaging reusable, compostable or recyclable by 2025, we’re taking steps to replace all our current black lids and caps to a version that is easier to detect at recycling plants. This product is among those that have changed to our new lids. Made with non-carbon black pigment, the lids are more likely to be recycled when sorted with plastics. We advise customers check local recycling to determine correct sorting. We’ll be changing more of our black lids and caps used on our bottles, tubes and jars over the next year, in the meantime we suggest that customers check with their local authority where these can be recycled.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery