Frankincense Toning Body Cream
- Product Details
- Size 150g
- PLU 0654
- Product Buying Options
Our luxurious toning body cream helps to restore the suppleness, texture and tone of your skin. With age-defying frankincense, gotu kola and moisturising organic almond and avocado oils, it nourishes your skin from top to toe and leaves it feeling beautifully soft and smooth.
- Perfect for more mature skin
- Improves texture, tone and suppleness
- Moisturising and firming
- With rejuvenating frankincense and gotu kola
Apply daily and after bathing by massaging a small amount into legs, arms and body.
Aqua, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Cetyl alcohol, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Alcohol denat.*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*, Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl glucoside, Boswellia carterii (Frankincense) oil, Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) leaf extract*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) oil*, Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil*, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Xanthan gum, Potassium sorbate, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient.Natural constituent of essential oil listed.Made with 77% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
As part of our commitment to making all our packaging reusable, compostable or recyclable by 2025, we’re taking steps to replace all our current black lids and caps to a version that is easier to detect at recycling plants. This product is among those that have changed to our new lids. Made with non-carbon black pigment, the lids are more likely to be recycled when sorted with plastics. We advise customers check local recycling to determine correct sorting. We’ll be changing more of our black lids and caps used on our bottles, tubes and jars over the next year, in the meantime we suggest that customers check with their local authority where these can be recycled.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery