Calendula & Oat Lotion
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0644
- Product Buying Options
This gentle, lightweight lotion provides soothing relief for dry and sensitive skin conditions. Naturally anti-inflammatory calendula, soothing oat, and borage and evening primrose oils, which are both high in essential fatty acids, have been blended to create this comforting moisturiser.
• For sensitive or extremely dry skin
• Naturally anti-inflammatory
• Calming and soothing
• Rich in essential fatty acids
Apply daily and after bathing by massaging a small amount into the legs, arms and body.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract*, Glycine soja (Soya) oil*, Alcohol denat.*, Oenothera biennis (Evening primrose) oil*, Sucrose stearate, Lecithin, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil*, Cetyl alcohol, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract*, Stellaria media (Chickweed) extract*, Urtica dioica (Nettle) leaf extract*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil*, Tocopherol, Levulinic acid, Glycerin, Sodium dehydroacetate, Xanthan gum, Citral, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed. Made with 71% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery