Organic Argan Oil
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 50ml
- PLU 1544
- Product Buying Options
Our best selling Moroccan argan oil nourishes your skin and locks in moisture for beautiful hair and nails. Rich in antioxidants, this multi-purpose beauty oil also helps to protect your skin against daily environmental factors like the weather, which may affect its vitality.
- For all skin types, hair and nails
- Non greasy and easily absorbed
- With skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Certified Fair for Life
Fair for Life
Our Organic Argan Oil is produced by an inspirational all-women cooperative near Agadir in Morocco. It is certified Fair for Life. Fair for Life is one of the world’s leading independent social and fair trade accreditations – we’re proud to be the UK’s first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification.
Warm a few drops of oil in your hands then massage into your skin, nails, and cuticles, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For hair, simply smooth a small amount from roots to tips to reduce frizz, replenish, and revitalise.
Argan Oil tips
- Add some shine. After I’ve washed my hair, I comb a drop or two in from mid-way down to tips, to leave my hair beautifully smooth and shiny.
- Tame wild hair. For particularly wilder areas, I rub a couple of drops between my palms and smooth through any unruly strands.
- Treat skin overnight. Before bedtime, I work a little oil into dry areas, such as my heels and elbows, then let argan work its nourishing magic while I sleep.
- Nourish nails & cuticles. When I’ve got a moment, I massage argan into my nails and cuticles to keep them in tip top condition."
Tipper Lewis Naturopathic Herbalist & Head of Training
Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*†.
*Organic. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery