Organic Argan Oil
- Product Details
Free Geranium & Orange Shower Gel 200ml when you spend £50 or more T&C apply
- Size 50ml
- PLU 1544
- Product Buying Options
Our best selling Moroccan argan oil nourishes your skin and locks in moisture for beautiful hair and nails. Rich in antioxidants, this multi-purpose beauty oil also helps to protect your skin against daily environmental factors like the weather, which may affect its vitality.
- For all skin types, hair and nails
- Non greasy and easily absorbed
- With skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Rich in antioxidant vitamin E
- Certified Fair for Life
Fair for Life
Our Organic Argan Oil is produced by an inspirational all-women cooperative near Agadir in Morocco. It is certified Fair for Life. Fair for Life is one of the world’s leading independent social and fair trade accreditations – we’re proud to be the UK’s first health and beauty company to achieve Fair for Life certification.
Warm a few drops of oil in your hands then massage into your skin, nails, and cuticles, taking extra care around the delicate eye area. For hair, simply smooth a small amount from roots to tips to reduce frizz, replenish, and revitalise.
Argan Oil tips
- Add some shine. After I’ve washed my hair, I comb a drop or two in from mid-way down to tips, to leave my hair beautifully smooth and shiny.
- Tame wild hair. For particularly wilder areas, I rub a couple of drops between my palms and smooth through any unruly strands.
- Treat skin overnight. Before bedtime, I work a little oil into dry areas, such as my heels and elbows, then let argan work its nourishing magic while I sleep.
- Nourish nails & cuticles. When I’ve got a moment, I massage argan into my nails and cuticles to keep them in tip top condition."
Tipper Lewis Naturopathic Herbalist & Head of Training
Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil*†.
*Organic. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery