Organic Defence Hand Spray
- Product Details
Free Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g when you spend over £40 T&C apply
- Size 50ml
- PLU 0115
- Product Buying Options
For hygienic hands on the go, this all-natural organic anti-bacterial spray uses a blend of pure essential oils and witch hazel to help purify and protect from germs and viruses. Our skin-friendly sanitiser leaves hands clean, fresh and subtly fragranced.
• Keeps hands fresh and clean
• Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria
• All-natural protection
• No harsh synthetic chemicals
"Hand sanitiser is a festival essential; however, most leave your palms feeling sticky and slippery. Neal's Yard Remedies is weightless and has a dry finish." Harpers Bizarre online
"It's important to whack on a hand spray as nice as this organic one to keep the lurgies away." OK! Magazine
How to use:
Spray on to dry hands and rub all over the fingers, palms and backs of hands.
Caution: Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Avoid contact with eyes. Not for facial use. Keep out of reach of children.
Alcohol Denat.*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water*, Aqua/Water Eau, Alcohol*, Glycerin*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil*, Melaleuca Viridiflora Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Lavandula Hybrida Oil*, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced ingredient. From essential oils.
Made with 95% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Pump/atomiser: These are hard to recycle as they are made from plastic and metal. Bring your used pumps and atomisers in to participating stores and we'll recycle them for you.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery