Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm
- Product Details
FREE Rosemary & Elderflower Shower Gel when you spend £50 T&C apply
- Size 50g
- PLU 0612
- Product Buying Options
Pamper tired feet with this soothing salve. It nurtures dry, cracked heels and hard skin using a blend of almond and wheatgerm, calming comfrey and softening mallow. For a more intensive treatment, apply before bed, slip feet into a pair of socks and allow the balm to soak in overnight.
• Soothes dry, cracked skin
• Helps to keep skin supple
• Revitalising and nourishing
• With soothing comfrey
Gently massage into feet paying particular attention to heels and other areas of dry or hard skin. Allow time for the cream to be absorbed.
Treat your feet
Add 1 drop of Bergamot, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Lavender essential oils to 10ml of bath oil and swirl into a bowl of cool water. Relax for 10 minutes with your feet immersed. Dry feet and apply a layer of Pumice Foot Scrub, leaving on for a few minutes before gently massaging to reveal smoother, softer skin. Treat your feet with a nourishing layer of Comfrey & Mallow Foot Balm to finish.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat.*,Helianthus annuus seed oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil*, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin,Symphytum officinale extract*, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl olivate, Triticum vulgare germ oil*, Cera alba*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Althaea officinalis root extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed*, Citrus limon peel oil*, Sorbitan olivate, Potassium sorbate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
*Organically produced. From essential oils. Made with 90% organic agricultural ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery