Seaweed & Arnica Shower Gel
- Product Details
- 2 Reviews
- Size 200ml
- PLU 1000
- Product Buying Options
Cleanse and revitalise your skin with conditioning seaweed, soothing arnica and organic juniper, lavender and pine essential oils. Blended with sustainably sourced organic seaweed from the rugged Breton coastline in northern France and hand-harvested arnica that grows wild in French mountain meadows.
- Cleanses and revitalises
- Certified organic
- 80% of users agree their skin feels refreshed*
*Based on consumer trial on 60 people
Massage into skin, work into a lather and rinse. Perfect to use alongside Seaweed & Arnica Foaming Bath which eases tired muscles and weary limbs.
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Aqua/Water, Coco-Glucoside, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sea Salt Extract, Citric Acid, Alcohol*, Glycerin†, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract*, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract*, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract*, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Benzoic Acid, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Geraniol.
*Organically produced ingredient. Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
†From organic origin.
99% natural origin of total. 61% organic of total.
Warnings: Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid the use in case of known allergy to fragrance or to any of the listed ingredients.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery