English Lavender Bath & Shower Gel
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 200ml
- PLU 0843
- Product Buying Options
Our fragrant foaming gel can be used to create a relaxing bath or as a body wash in the shower.
Enriched with skin soothing herbal extracts, it gently cleanses and leaves the body delicately fragranced with the scent of organic English lavender.
- Cleanses and relaxes
- With calming chamomile and soothing oat extracts
- Multi-purpose – use in the shower or bath
For a relaxing bath:
- Pour liberally under warm running water, swirl to disperse. Sink in, inhale the therapeutic aromatherapy blend and relax.
In the shower:
- Apply sparingly to damp skin using a gentle cleansing action.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Sodiumcocoamphoacetate, Lavandula angustifolia (English lavender) oil*, Lavandula hybrida (Lavandin) herb oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) extract*, Chamomilla recutita, (Chamomile) flower extract*, Avena sativa (Oat) kernel extract*, Sodium olivamphoacetate, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Glycerin, Alcohol denat, Panthenol, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Organically produced ingredient Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. For plastic containers the lid can remain on.
As part of our commitment to making all our packaging reusable, compostable or recyclable by 2025, we’re taking steps to replace all our current black lids and caps to a version that is easier to detect at recycling plants. This product is among those that have changed to our new lids. Made with non-carbon black pigment, the lids are more likely to be recycled when sorted with plastics. We advise customers check local recycling to determine correct sorting. We’ll be changing more of our black lids and caps used on our bottles, tubes and jars over the next year, in the meantime we suggest that customers check with their local authority where these can be recycled.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery