Geranium & Orange Soap
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 100g
- PLU 0161
- Product Buying Options
Leave your skin soft and beautifully fragrant by using this certified organic soap. With an energising aroma, the nurturing base from organic coconut oil is enriched with nourishing organic shea butter, as well as geranium and orange essential oils.
- For soft, fresh and fragrant skin
- With balancing geranium and energising orange
- Certified organic
- Palm oil-free
Our packaging comes from FSC certified woodland and, since 2012, has offset 200 tonnes of CO2, with World Land Trust. We’ve helped this conservation charity protect 500,000m2 of endangered forest to date. Please reuse or recycle.
Work into a velvety lather and rinse well.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid in case of known allergy to listed ingredients.
Sodium Cocoate**, Aqua/Water, Glycerin**, Coconut Acid**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed*, Sodium Citrate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil*, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral.
*Organically produced ingredient.
**From organic origin.
Natural constituent of essential oils listed
Of total ingredients: 100% natural origin, 71% organic
Carton: Recycle in your kerbside recycling, or at household recycling centres.
Wrapper: We have recently reformulated our certified organic soaps from using a sustainable source of palm oil to using a base derived from organic coconut oil, meaning that they’re now completely palm-oil free. However, without this ingredient, the essential oils used cause the soaps to ‘sweat’ over time. Therefore, to maintain the integrity and quality of the soaps, we’ve decided to wrap them in a plastic which is Linear Low-Density polyethylene. While this plastic is recyclable, not all councils collect with normal kerbside recycling. If this is the case, many supermarkets should be able to recycle it at their recycling point. We are always seeking for alternative, more sustainable packaging, and hope to be able to remove this wrap once we resolve the issue.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery