Defend & Protect Body Wash
- Product Details
Geranium & Orange Special offer - spend and save
- Size 200ml
- PLU 1085
- Product Buying Options
Experience the feeling of all-over clean, with this gently foaming body wash. With a purifying blend of organic niaouli, lemongrass and witch hazel, our certified organic body cleanser is perfect for the whole family to enjoy for an everyday cleansing treat from your shoulders to your feet.
- Gently foaming, perfect for the shower or bath
- With our Organic Defence blend of purifying essential oils
- Ideal for the whole family
- Certified organic and vegan approved
Massage into skin, work into a lather and rinse.
aqua/water, lauryl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil*, sea water extract, levulinic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract*, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract*, sodium levulinate, lavandula hybrida oil*, alcohol denat.**, thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil*, alcohol**, vetiveria zizanoides root oil*, cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil*, citral, limonene, linalool, geraniol.
*Organic. **Organic Origin. From essential oils. Of total ingredients: 98.7% natural origin, 63% organic.
Bottle: 100% recycled (PCR) PET plastic. Recycle with plastics, usually in your kerbside recycling, or at household waste recycling centres.
Label: Peel off the bottle, double over and recycle with plastic bags
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery