- Product Details
Free UK standard delivery T&C apply
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1536
- Product Buying Options
Our light and soothing oil soaks into your skin and is ideal for a facial or body massage. Obtained from the kernels of the apricot fruit, the vitamin-rich oil is cold-pressed, which helps to retain its skin-nourishing properties. Enriching and soothing for all skin types, it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.
- For all skin types, including children and sensitive skin types
- Natural source of omega 6 and 9
- Light and easily absorbed
- Country of Origin: Turkey
Ideal for a skin conditioning facial or body massage, either as it is or tailored using your favourite essential oils, blends or other base oils. Shake the bottle before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into your skin, taking care to avoid the eye area.
For external use only
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*+.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Oil derived from a nut/kernel. Made with 100% organic ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery