- Product Details
- Size 100ml
- PLU 1520
- Product Buying Options
This light oil is rich in Essential Fatty Acids and is a great all-purpose massage oil. Helping to soothe delicate skin and prevent moisture loss, it’s extremely mild and gentle enough for babies, children and people with sensitive skin. Obtained from the ripe seeds of the almond tree, this sweet smelling organic oil is cold-pressed to help retain its skin-conditioning properties.
- For all skin types, including babies, children and sensitive skin types
- A gentle, omega-rich oil
- Country of Origin: Kenya
Ideal for a skin conditioning facial or body massage, either as it is or tailored using your favourite essential oils, blends or other base oils. Shake the bottle before use and apply a small amount of oil to one palm. Rub your hands together to warm the oil then massage into your skin, taking care to avoid the eye area.
For external use only
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*+.
*Organically produced ingredient. +Nut based ingredient. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle seperately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery