Organic Avocado Oil
- Product Details
Free Skincare Bundle when you spend £75 T&C apply
- Size 50ml
- PLU 1506
- Product Buying Options
Deeply moisturising, avocado is one of the best oils for soothing dry skin, and can even help to soften rough patches, such as elbows and heels. Naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The rich, dark green oil is cold-pressed from the fruit, to protect and retain the natural goodness. Avocado oil is traditionally used to beautify the complexion.
- Deeply nourishes and softens
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Ideal for smoothing dry skin, including elbows and heels
Country of Origin: Kenya
To soften dry skin, try rubbing a few drops into elbows, knees or feet for some intensively nourishing TLC. Alternatively, use as an enricher in a massage base oil for a facial or body massage.
Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil*†.
*Organict. †Fair for Life fair trade certified by IMO. Made with 100% organically produced ingredients.
Bottle/Jar: Glass. Upcycle and reuse at home. Alternatively recycle with green bottles, in your kerbside recycling or at your local bottle bank.
Label: Peel off the bottle or jar, double over and recycle with plastic bags.
Lid: Plastic. These are made from PP and are recyclable but not all local authorities accept them yet. Please check with your local authority if they can be disposed of in kerbside recycling or at a collection point. Remove the lid and recycle separately.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREE UK standard delivery on all orders over £40
- £4.95 on orders under £40
- £1 Gift Voucher only orders
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes. Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
All UK orders
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office or a re-delivery attempted the following day.
European (Within EEC)
- £11 Courier. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
International (Non EEC)
- £30 on orders under £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery
- £60 on orders over £500. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery